Friday, June 6, 2014

My Best Friends (Memories of 4th Grade)



 This is the book of all my friends and teachers I will remember for the rest of my career.


                                                      BRONSON  KEATING

                                               
               Bronson is the most loyal friend I know. He will always keep a promise and never break it.
               He is a wise reader and reads every day in class.He will read from Harry Potter to The Secret
               Benedict's Society.I think Bronson is the most trusted friend in the school and everyone in the
                                                     world should know him.









                                                           BRADY  SALTZ

               Brady is probably the second funniest person in my class.He is always truthful and honest to all he knows. He is also a good drawer. He made his own comic series called "Super Boy". I thought they were very impressive.I will never forget Brady and his fabulous comics for my whole life.


                                


                                                         AYDEN    TILEY

                        Ayden is the funniest friend ever. How? Every time when I try to finish a sentence he always interrupts and says,"I like pie!" He is the top comedian, the class clown, the KING of LAUGHTER! He is also the kindest to all. He will always have a great helping hand. I will never forget Ayden throughout the summer!






                                                     CAYSEN    CORWIN

                     Caysen is the bestest friend ever! He is a great friend and a good drawer! I've seen him draw fabulous pictures. He is also a great and funny dancer! When it was our last day of school our teacher, Mrs.Larsen, turned on some music from Pandora and guess what? Our favorite song, Gan men Style, was on! He did cool moves. I will never forget Caysen and his humor!


    THESE ARE MY BEST FRIENDS AND I WILL NEVER FORGET THEM.................EVER!

                        THE    END

No comments:

Post a Comment